In response to the ongoing coronavirus threat, DSK is suspending all classes for this coming week,
beginning March 16.
We will reevaluate in one week and provided updated information then.
The building will remain open for use by members.
Follow recommended protocols
and stay safe!
CLASS RESUMPTION SCHEDULE
Kim & Nancy's classes:
• Kim's classes resume the week of Jan. 6.
• Nancy's Monday rally classes resume Jan. 6.
• Nancy's Thursday rally classes resume Jan. 9.
• Nancy resumes private lessons Jan. 6.
Jeannine Kerr's classes continue as scheduled.
Joanne Bockhorn's classes resume Jan. 7.
Justin Sims & Patty Schneiderjohn classes:
• Saturday classes resume Jan. 4
• All other Justin & Patty classes resume the week of Jan. 6.
Check out our new Wednesday basic obedience/agility class!
Starts Wednesday, January 8 at 5:30 pm
Joanne Bockhorn, instructor
Click here to learn more. Click here to enrol.
• The entire building will be closed this Thursday through Sunday, Feb. 6 - 9, for the Mound City agility trial -- EXCEPT for Justin's
9 a.m. agility class on Thursday, which will be held as usual.
• Kim and Nancy will hold no classes this Thursday.
• Kim's classes for next Monday and Tuesday, Feb. 10 and 11, are canceled as well.
The building will reopen Sunday afternoon following the trial.