If this is your first DSK class and you wish to pay via PayPal, you must fill out a registration form and mail it to us as well. Click here for the registration form.
Beginning Saturday, June 13th, I-255 will be closed between I-64 and Illinois Route 15. Construction is slated to finish in late November.
If this is your first DSK class and you wish to pay via PayPal, you must fill out a registration form and mail it to us as well. Click here [ADD LINK] for the registration form.
CLASS RESUMPTION SCHEDULE
Kim & Nancy's classes:
• Kim's classes resume the week of Jan. 6.
• Nancy's Monday rally classes resume Jan. 6.
• Nancy's Thursday rally classes resume Jan. 9.
• Nancy resumes private lessons Jan. 6.
Jeannine Kerr's classes continue as scheduled.
Joanne Bockhorn's classes resume Jan. 7.
Justin Sims & Patty Schneiderjohn classes:
• Saturday classes resume Jan. 4
• All other Justin & Patty classes resume the week of Jan. 6.
Welcome back to DSK! We’re reopening now to complete class sessions that were in progress when the coronavirus shutdown happened in March. If you were in class at that time, reach out to your instructor for information about your class. We will post starting dates for new class sessions in the days to come, so watch this space.
Each student is integral to the success of the reopening of DSK, and we need everyone's participation for this to succeed. Here’s what to expect when you come back:
• First and most important, please don’t come back if you’re ill, think you might be ill, or have any reason to think you may have been exposed to Covid-19. As long as you let us know, we’ll work with you to arrange make-ups.
• Only one client per dog may attend (except for minors, with whom one parent may attend).
• All students, and instructors, must wear face coverings, except when running the agility course in the back room. Face coverings must cover both the mouth and nose. This is for everyone’s protection.
• You must maintain a minimum six-foot distance from your instructor, other students, and dogs at all times.
• Wash your hands often, for at least 20 seconds.
• Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands if you touch commonly touched surfaces or equipment, including door knobs, gates, training equipment, and the like.
• Crates, chairs, and water bowls won't be provided, so bring your own — and use only your own.
• Students who have multiple dogs may use designated crates with the instructor's approval, but must disinfect those crates both before and after use.
• Training aids brought from home will be handled by clients only.
• Arrive no earlier than ten minutes prior to class start time to potty your dog.
• Wait for your instructor to let you into the building for your class.
• The kitchen and grooming areas are now for DSK staff use only and are off limits to all others.
• We strongly encourage you to use your own bathroom at home before arriving. DSK restrooms will be available, but we ask you to spray/clean all surfaces (door knobs, toilet handle, sink knobs/handles, light switches) after use.
• You must review and sign our waiver to attend.
Please work with us to make this reopening a success. We've missed you and look forward to having you and your dogs back here with us again!
• The entire building will be closed this Thursday through Sunday, Feb. 6 - 9, for the Mound City agility trial -- EXCEPT for Justin's
9 a.m. agility class on Thursday, which will be held as usual.
• Kim and Nancy will hold no classes this Thursday.
• Kim's classes for next Monday and Tuesday, Feb. 10 and 11, are canceled as well.
The building will reopen Sunday afternoon following the trial.
Check out our new Wednesday basic obedience/agility class!
Starts Wednesday, January 8 at 5:30 pm
Joanne Bockhorn, instructor
Click here to learn more. Click here to enrol.